Random list of possible resources for bridging political divides
- How We Can Reduce Prejudice with a Conversation
- Our Culture of Contempt: The problem in America today is not incivility or intolerance. It’s something far worse.
- “What we need is not to disagree less, but to disagree better. And that starts when you turn away the rhetorical dope peddlers — the powerful people on your own side who are profiting from the culture of contempt. “
- talking to people ftf is the best way to convince – find link
- Conservatives’ Love Of Nostalgia Can Be Used To Promote Liberal Values
- That’s a fairly irritating way to put it. Perhaps there are only ‘values’ which are not dissimilar across the spectrum.
- From the article:
“A large portion of the political disagreement between conservatives and liberals appears to be disagreement over style, and not content,” they write in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology.
- People who changed their life (love beats hate):